With the publishing of yesterday’s article, the five-part series on small business blog SEO is complete. In the series, I spoke about the importance of internal linking — providing links on your blog to other content on your blog. I also talked about making it easy for others to link to your content. So, assuming most people won’t want to link to five separate articles, here’s a recap of the series in one post that I think others will be more likely to link to.
- Part 1: SEO for Small Business Blogs: Introduction — In this article, I covered the basics of SEO in the context of factors/signals that tell search engines what your blog and your articles are about.
- Part 2: Getting Started with SEO & Small Business Blogs — In this article, I covered several SEO considerations that are important before a new blogger writes his/her first blog post, such as choosing a blog platform, choosing a domain and blog name, URL permalinks, and much more.
- Part 3: Blog SEO: How to Optimize Your Posts — In this article, I got detailed about SEO optimization for individual articles and blog posts, from keyword research to optimizing headlines and page titles, internal linking, and more.
- Part 4: Small Business Blogs: Ongoing SEO Tactics — In this article, I covered additional blog SEO tactics including link building and using analytics.
- Part 5: SEO Final Steps: Content Marketing for Small Business Blogs — In this article, I explain the importance of promoting your blog/content in online channels such as social media, as well as offline promotion opportunities, too.
Thanks to all who read through the whole series and those who offered valuable comments on any of the articles. Additional feedback is always welcome!