I meant to do this earlier in the week, but then ended up disappearing in a haze of life and work for a few days. So, anyway, since this blog now has about three zillion percent more readers in May 2007 than it had in May 2006, here are some links to posts I know you missed way back when.
- Meta tags: Keywords, Description, etc.
- Training the Crawlers
- 12 Rules of Email Marketing
- Customer Testimonials: The Good … AND the Bad?
- A link is a person in your neighborhood…
- The Importance of Copywriting
- Yahoo and the long tail
I’ll try to this once a month. Bonus points to whomever can figure out the two reasons I’m doing this. I gave away one reason above, by the way.