Some of you may know that Small Business Search Marketing is just one of several blogs I write. If you’re a small/local business owner who’s into blogging, or thinking about it, you may want to check out HyperlocalBlogger.com, another blog I write that’s very specific in its focus on local blogging ideas and discussion.
Here are some of the recent posts from HLB that may interest you:
- Go Hyperlocal Maps US & UK Blogs
- WordPress Users: What Theme Do You Use?
- Hyperlocal Sports: Tapping Into Hometown Passion (guest article)
- 6 Things I’m Struggling With as a Hyperlocal Blogger (guest article)
- Bing’s Hyperlocal Tool is Now Official
- Google Using Hyperlocal Blogs as Review Sources
- CouponMap: Easy Way to Add Coupons to Your Blog
- How Often Do You Post?
- Our Best Hyperlocal Content in 2009