Time again for a roundup of the best search/marketing posts of the past month … this time we’re covering December.
If you’re new to SBS, this is a monthly feature. You can find earlier “Best Of”s for each month in the archives. Only rule is that my own posts are not eligible.
- Don Campbell/Chiropractor2Web: Top 10 Online Marketing Tips for Chiropractors
- Mike Blumenthal: In the Trenches: the reality of SMB Marketing- Bruce’s Sew Handy Interview
- David Mihm/SEL: Small Businesses, Get Into the Spirit of Giving!
- Jennifer Laycock/SEG: Six Lessons from a Wooden Boy: Part One: Search Engines Want to be Real Boys
- Pete Meyers/Search Engine People: Search Analytics: Life After Ranking
- Aaron Wall/SEO Book: Keyword Research Strategy Flowchart
- Stoney deGeyter/SEG: Rankings Are Cool and All, But How Do You Turn Them Into Traffic?
- Russ Jones/TheGoogleCache: Second Page Poaching – Advanced White Hat SEO Techniques
- Peter Da Vanzo/SEO Book: Holiday SEO
- Peter Da Vanzo/SEO Book: Non-profit’s Guide to Search Engine Marketing
- Jeff Quipp/Search Engine People: The Definitive List (75+) of Link Building Techniques in 2008
- Brian Carter/Search Engine Journal: 8 Ways Clients Can Help Their PPC Agency Succeed
- John Lee/PPC Hero: Should Small Businesses Really Avoid PPC?
- Shane Snow/semvironment: The Invasion of the Text Ad Clones
- Scott Clark: Watch Out for Babies in the PPC Bathwater!
- Amber Benedict/PPC Hero: Google Confirms Conversion Rates Have No Effect on Quality Score
- Brian Carter/SEJ: Five Critical PPC Budgeting Problems
Blogs & Blogging
- Lee Odden/Online Marketing Blog: 5 Tips for Successful Blog Optimization
- Michael Gray/TwiTip: Building an Effective Business Profile on Twitter
- Todd Malicoat/Stuntdubl: 9 Reasons You Need Social Media Marketing in 2009
- Tamar Weinberg/Techipedia: The Ultimate Social Media Etiquette Handbook
- Guy Kawasaki: How to Use Twitter as a Twool
- Andy Beal/Marketing Pilgrim: 8 Essential Free Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Will Critchlow/Distilled: Tracking Referrals from Second Page of Google in Google Analytics
- Vanessa Fox/MSN adCenter Analytics Blog: Don’t Be Overwhelmed By Data
- Eivind Savio: How to track Google SearchWiki with Google Analytics
- Pat Sexton/SEOish: Four Ways to Turn Your Feed Into a Widget
- Patrick Winfield/10e20: Design and Appearance: Affecting the Results in Social Media
- Bryan Eisenberg/GrokDotCom: The Value of a Unique Value Proposition