It’s been exactly a month since I last posted a roundup of what’s been happening over on my other blog, Hyperlocal Blogger. Trust me, that’s pure coincidence. I’m not that organized about these roundups! But, there are a few posts over there you may want to check out if you’re not already reading the blog regularly. Here you go…
- 4 Tips for Small Businesses with Hyperlocal Blogs
- Manage Your Hyperlocal Blog with RustyBudget
- Defining Your Audience (a guest post from John Hawbaker)
- Boston-area Blogger Threatened by Town Officials
- Citizen Journalists Not Ready to Replace Traditional Media: Pew Report
You’ll also find some good discussions in the comments on some of those posts, and please feel free to join in.